Header

Mrs. King at Home About Mrs. King Contact Mrs. King Mrs. King's Music Class HOME Image Map

Celebrating the Bearytones

At our school 4th, 5th and 6th graders are eligible to join our elementary choir, the Bearytones.  This month my bulletin board in the hallway celebrates these amazing musicians.  The title says "I MUSTACHE you a question! Have you seen these choir members?"  The choir members are then pictured wearing fake mustaches that I made using those foam sheets with adhesive backing.  The kids had a great time and everyone loves the board.



You can find more great bulletin board ideas HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Our reading month theme is mystery. I think we can use this! :) Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute idea! Our reading month theme is mystery - I think we can use this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the MUSTACHE letters! May I ask where you found these?

    ReplyDelete