Header

Mrs. King at Home About Mrs. King Contact Mrs. King Mrs. King's Music Class HOME Image Map

Links for Teachers

I've received a few requests for links to some of the resources I may pull from to use at the worksheet workstation.  This really depends on the concept and age group that I'm working with.  Here are a few resources that I use:


The Amazing Music Activities Book: Ideas and Exercises for Exploring: Music Basics, Ear Training, Music Styles, and Famous Composers


Ready-To-Use Music Activities Kit

Basic Music Theory: Unit 1 (Music Curriculum Activities Library)

I would also recommend anything by Brian Weese. Like Perplexing Puzzles: 26 Reproducible Worksheets Perfect for the Elementary Music Teacher or Substitute or Music Fundamentals: 44 Games That Teach Melodic and Rhythmic Concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment